March 4-11, 2024
- Accommodations at a breathtaking organic eco-farm retreat on Maui’s North Shore. (a variety of room choices from your own suit, to shared rooms)
- Chef whose joy, passion & local knowledge will nourish us with delicious meals and story
- Meals – morning fruit/coffee/tea/juice/hearty goodies & nourishment – dinner most days. ~Several meals will be on your own so you can investigate and mingle into your timing the amazingly delicious local restaurants, food trucks, markets, and foodie huts. Each house has it’s own frig & kitchen which will have a supply of yummies as well as space for your own snacks & needs.
- Daily offering of reiki, yoga, meditation (poolside when weather permits)
- A guided sound meditation in “The Waterfall House”
- Prompts & discussion for a week of introspective journaling
- Pools, sauna, hot tubs
- On site organic tropical farming presentation and tour
- Glorious tropical gardens, pathways and fountains throughout the property
- Expansive ocean and waterfall views from our doorsteps
- Waterfall trail from retreat for access to adventurous dipping when weather permits
- A welcome bag of goodies supplied with Aloha from Leslie, as well as other cultural surprises
- Heading Upcountry to the farmer’s market of local artisans, crafters, flowers, food, music and more
- Presentation by Eve Hogan and journey through Sacred Garden’s labyrinth
- Sharing the experience of being 10,000 feet up on the summit of Haleakalā. The top of Maui ~ sure feels like the top of the world. There is no way to explain the life changing experience of being up there. Just looking at some of the photos from the summit, you can see in our faces magic manifests.
- Reiki attunements will be offered at numerous sacred sites, beaches and a top Haleakalā (a profoundly powerful experience).
- Opportunity to gain awareness and respect for indigenous history/culture/traditions from locals generous with “talking story”
- Behold breathtaking vistas and hold sacred space in some very special spots.
- Thoughtful opportunity to utilized meditation (guided and in silence), journaling, Reiki and sharing in community.
- Exciting opportunity to manifesting with the magic & power of this land and its mysteries
- Plenty of independent time brings this experience to a place of transformative possibilities on deep layers of our being.
- (some aspects of program & activities could change due to weather or unseen influences)
All adventures, classes, and programs are optional. Do as much or as little as you like to ‘Manifest on Maui’ your highest, best, most outstanding adventure. Our exquisite accommodations by themselves can manifest a magnificent time spent; you might just choose to stay put at Hale Akua.
Make this retreat a perfect match for you by incorporating adventures and activities that nourish the blend that is right for you. Investigating some of these activities could truly make this a trip of a life time. (The below possible added adventures are financed on your own. I have lots of suggestions. Any cost associated with these added adventures is not included in the price of the retreat).
- Adventures to waterfalls, beaches, spectacular vistas along the roadsides and hiking trails
- Drive the infamous Road to Hana & adventure with the many exciting surprises along the way: Kahanu Gardens, Aunty Sandy’s & Keanae Peninsula, lava tube, black sands beach, Waianapanapa State park (reservations needed at WSP), waterfalls, waterfalls, waterfalls….. and more; like Thai food by Pranee ~ OMGosh I’d fly the 5,000 + miles just to have a meal there.
- It will still be whale season! -scheduling a paddle on the West Maui shoreline or setting up a sunset cruise on your own or with others from the group to experience these majestic creatures can add something very very special to an already wondrous time.
- There’s numerous opportunity to hit the shops and cultural centers, the lavender farm or perhaps a tour of Maui’s winery.
- Ride the ferry to Lanai where you can experience a spectacular beach and snorkel spot. Plus, being whale season, likely see some tails, slaps, maybe even a breach as the ferry travels across from Maui to Lanai.
What is not included:
- Travel Insurance
- Several meals so you can investigate the amazingly delicious local restaurants, food trucks, markets, and foodie huts on your own.
- Transportation from/to the airport on arrival and departure days
- Rental car — sharing a rental with other attendees makes this an inexpensive way to roam on your own to town, to the beach, to a vista to watch the whales, etc. I will be renting a van, so whenever possible we can minimise the number of cars going to certain sites. You will still want your own transportation.
- Adventures and activities that you head off on, incidentals, personal needs, snacks, etc.
- Tips: such as housekeeping and our chef.
Peace of Mind Reiki & Massage
(Pronoun – she/her)